The new GNS 3000 announced by Global Navigation Systems since last spring is finally available (¹). It replaces the GNS 2000 More. Now equipped with a Bluetooth transmitter 5.0, it has an SD Card slot for recording position data continuously.
Compatible with Apple products, It caters mainly to non-GPS devices : iPod Touch and iPad WiFi all models. It can also be used with all PDAs, Bluetooth phones and tablets. It has a Li-Ion battery offering an autonomy of 10 continuous hours.
Equipped with the latest chipset Mediatek MT3333, It is now compatible with the European GALILEO network, American GPS, Russian GLONASS systems, Chinese BEIDOU, and the majority of the SBAS (³).
- Silicone non-slip coating
- Receiver GPS, GLONASS, GALILEO, BEIDOU all-in-one 99 -Channels
- Multi-support SBAS : WAAS/EGNOS/QZSS/MSAS/GAGAN (³)
- Classroom 2 Bluetooth 5.0, scope 10 meters
- Automatic shutdown in the absence of Bluetooth connection
- Multi-client Bluetooth support up to 5 connections simultaneous
- On / off switch by side
- Li-Ion battery, autonomy 10 hours, recharge 0-100% and 3.5h.
- USB-C connector for charging (cable supplied)
- SD Card connector for data recording
- Dimensions : 79 x 45 x 11 mm
- Weight : 47 grams
For ten years, with the first model 5870 MFI, these GPS receivers have demonstrated their effectiveness in all fields of activity. Like previous models, the battery life is still 10 hours in use, which corresponds to the autonomy of iPads in general. With a range of 10 meters, we can keep the GNS 3000 in the chart table and move around with mobiles throughout the boat. From 60 feet, it will be better to keep it in the pocket !